Wednesday 12 December 2012

More embroidery and some lace

I have a large number of squares to embroider and the days are passing far too quickly so I thought I better get on with it.

I sewed these delightful squares tonight, both taking just over one hour each to do and I will need at least 6 of them for the baby's quilt.

I have some more Tigger fabric left over, and I am going to use my black, white and lemon colour combinations again because they are so pretty.

I was going to pop to my local market and purchase some white fabric, the same I have used for other quilts, however the weather here isn't too good, and I don't feel too well so couldn't face the trip, but then had an idea of purchasing a good quality king-sized flat sheet which will give me more than enough fabric to make several quilts.


While my embroidery machine was doing its magic, I made a start on a bra that I had cut out a couple of weeks ago.  This was some of the beautiful lace I purchased while in The Netherlands.  I hope to get the bra finished tomorrow evening.

Hope the cold weather hasn't hit you yet - its quite chilly here, and I don't like it.

Catch you later..............

6 comments:

  1. Pauline, unreal that you have a wedding coming up and you are fiddling with Winnie the Pooh! Never was an award more deserved: I've bestowed a Very Inspriring Blogger/One Lovely Blog award to you! Enjoy! http://myartattack.blogspot.com/2012/12/official-acceptance-speech.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tigger - your quilt will be beautiful. Congrats on the blogger award! It's always a joy to read. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some nice sewing going on there. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy woman! I cannot believe you are making the bra...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THese blocks are so cute.. I love to embroidery.. so enjoy my machine..
    Happy sewing and embroidering.

    ReplyDelete