Thursday 26 July 2012

9/10 and 10/10 cut out

Hi guys - our beautiful weather continues here in the UK but its not so nice when you are locked in a windowless room for 2 days for pension meetings lol.

I am now back at my little cottage on my own tonight, so while it is so tempting to cut out another bra (you know me I never make just one of anything) I felt compelled to push my concentration towards those last two shirts that are on my to-do list

Now if my D Mike is reading this, he will at the very moment he reads this post start to have multiple palpitations because we have this deal you see.  For those reading this for the first time, the deal is: ten shirts = one Chanel handbag.  I have already made eight of them, so I really feel I need to get these last two made so I can drag,  I mean so we can go shopping for my bag.

A few weeks back I purchased the two pieces of lovely fabric you can see below, when I was shopping one day with Mike.  He actually loved the fabric when I purchased it, which makes these last two special.

I have already cut out the bottom fabric, and will cut out the top fabric later tonight/tomorrow.  My target is to get these finished by Sunday evening if I can.

Olympics start tomorrow, so let the games begin..............

Hope you are being productive.  Catch you later.


8 comments:

  1. The colour will be great for a shirt. You are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these made up, Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some fancy fabric you got there. Looking forward to the finished products

    ReplyDelete
  4. The count down is on for the last two. Can hardly wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete