Monday 6 February 2012

Weight Loss Mondays -half a pound loss


I am not going to be breaking any records this week with my weight loss, but it is half a pound giving a total of 9lbs now which I am delighted with - another 5lbs and I will have lost my first stone.

I have my list of excuses why I haven't lost more:-

  1. Was in hospital Monday and couldn't exercise for the rest of the week.
  2. We have a blanket of snow and can't get out on my bike today and probably the rest of the week.
  3. Was trying to perfect my technique for making my sourdough bread and had to try them.
  4. blah blah blah.....................

I have 16 months to my wedding and I want to lose another 24lbs which is only 1.5lbs per month so should be doable.

Catch you later.................................


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss. You are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to comment earlier, but here it is now - very well done on your weight loss so far. Slow and steady is much better than drastic and you have a great motivator now too. Keep it up ( or rather down!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the words of encouragement it does help to keep me on the straight and narrow :-)

    ReplyDelete