Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunday Horror

Last night I really didn't sleep  well at all, and in fact I woke at 4am and ended up sitting in the lounge looking at my blogs because I couldn't get back to sleep.  Mike came out around 5:30am and I did manage to sleep for about 2 hours before waking again.

I am booked into hospital for a procedure tomorrow so I had two problems - firstly yesterday I could only eat liquid food, soups etc, today I had to take a special preparation, and wasn't allowed to have anything but water and therefore no food until after my surgery (good for the diet I guess).  As I am writing this my D Mike is eating two lovely pieces of sourdough toast hmmmmmmmmmmmm I am starving right now.

I have had a constant headache for almost 2 days now, I guess because I haven't eaten very much, and the lack of food & sleep is making me feel dreadful.

I will probably be off line for a few days at least, and just want to get this over and done with now.

Look forward to catching up with you all at the end of the week.

bye for now


8 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well for you and and that he saved you some of that bread.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes, hope you'll be your old self very soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the procedure Pauline. Poor you! You must be sooo hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of how wonderful that first real meal will be (not those post-surgery clear broths, etc). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the worst part...anticipation, nervousness and hunger. It will be so much easier once Monday starts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your procedure. Will be thinking of you lots for the next couple of days. Take care of yourself, rest lots, and enjoy the first real meal when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you this morning,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that all has gone well today, and you are soon feeing better

    ReplyDelete