Wednesday 21 December 2011

Most of the Christmas gifts wrapped.

Not a very productive day for sewing but I did drive to London to collect my D Mike and all the Xmas gifts he needed to bring home.

I  took my iphone to be repaired at the Apple store (I dropped it at the airport and it smashed the glass) £119 for the repair costs I can't tell you how much that hurt................. and we managed to purchase some last minute Xmas gifts including one for me a nice new office chair :-).  I did suggest to my D Mike that he didn't have to wrap it.

Once home we set to and got most of the presents wrapped, watched "Kirstie Home for Christmas" for my readers outside the UK this lady has been learning how to craft, sew, cook etc, so right up my street - I want this job.  I baked a loaf of bread and now at nearly 11pm I have had time to surf the net.

I have a bit of sewing I need to finish for a certain person so I need to do that tomorrow, and I have to embroider 2 more squares for Alana's quilt and then stitch them all together.  I am not entirely sure I will make the Christmas deadline but she will still receive it very soon.

Well that's all from me for now, more later......................

1 comment:

  1. You are farther ahead of me in wrapping gifts. I have some done but not all of them. Tomorrow after I make ginger sugar top cookies. An old recipe of my mom's.

    I am not sure if I will make any more Xmas gifts this year but who knows. I made DD a gorgeous shopping bag Christmas Eve day last year.

    ReplyDelete