Sunday 1 May 2011

Royal Wedding

I thought I should really put something on about the Royal Wedding .

We had to camp out on my bed to watch it because my lounge was empty of furniture and TV because it was being plastered so there were 3 of us sitting on the bed eagerly awaiting to see what Kate would look like and spot the outfits we loved or hated.

Personally I think Kate looked beautiful and as everyone stated the dress was definitely Grace Kelly inspired


Kate's mother also looked great in her beautiful outfit sadly the photo in the link doesn't show the amazing detail that went into the outfit.


Lots of my work colleagues and friends around the world pinged me to say they had seen the photos - for those of you reading this blog - here are some for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment