Tuesday 11 January 2011

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY.

Well readers it’s my birthday today and I have been a very lucky girl.

Firstly, amongst other things, my lovely Mike bought me a copy of the Threads archive DVD – this, for the uninitiated, is a CD which houses all the Threads magazine issues dating back from 1985-2010.  I haven’t had too much time to look through them, but what I have seen so far has been fantastic.  There is a search  function, and because I am waiting for my suede to turn up, I did a search on “leather”, and low and behold there are several pages about sewing leather – perfect for when I start my jacket.



For anyone interested, here is the link to the web site

I am sure I am going to have lots of fun with these – I just need more time to be able to read them.

I have been given lots of lovely presents, and my middle son Luke even cooked me a lovely roast beef dinner tonight (I did have to stop off and shop for all the food before I got home) – however it’s a first, and much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for all my beautiful gifts - I am a very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment