Tuesday 21 December 2010

4 Days to Christmas

Well despite wanting to take this whole week off, I am having to work, Monday, today (Tuesday) and will no doubt have to work on Thursday too.
Unfortunately Mike has gone back home to sort out his last minute Christmas shopping but we still need to go out and buy our food shopping for Saturday as we have 9 for lunch.  I have one Christmas gift left to buy and may try and pop out later to get it and can easily see myself picking up more stocking fillers.

Having made some gifts for people this year it’s made me think that I need to plan better for next year - I have just watched a great TV show based on crafts called Kirstie’s Home Made Christmas – I am really tempted to try out the home made soaps

and then make a batch for gifts to hand out during the year.  Here is the link if you are inspired too http://www.channel4.com/4homes/design-style/how-to-guides/how-to-make-soap-09-12-02_p_1.html

 I did purchase some little jars to decant some home-made chutney into, once again for gifts, so I may make some nice little tops for the jars before giving them out to family and friends


Oh well best get back to work - roll on the holidays - once the tree is up and all the presi's bought and food for the weekend I can just play and start sewing somthing for me to wear for Christmas day, boxing day and hopefully New Year's Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment