Thursday 23 December 2010

2 Days to Christmas and I still can't open my gift Santa left for me sob sob

Well the wait is getting unbearable now - Santa dropped off my new sewing machine to Superstich and I went and collected it last Monday, I have had it sitting in my lounge, all boxed up since then.

Thankfully despite being more or less housebound from the bad weather again, I have also not been able to take my planned vacation, so have been working quite hard from home so not really had time to be tempted because any free time I have had, had to spent finish gifts.  It will be my luck that when I do open it that something will be missing or not working and I will have to wait until the new year to be able to get what I need.

My last gift that I would like to try an make is a stuffed toy for Alana my granddaughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment